Veolia – Ongoing Project VI

Izzy took care of the illustration as only one person could do it, Joe of the front and back covers, while Mathilda and I took care of the text. We converted the story into words, either narrative sentences or speech, and wound them on the page. Additionally, I wrote a short explanation text describing the project on the back cover.

Text.png

It turns out Veolia will be printing and binding the 500 books (not 50 anymore). This is both frustrating and convenient. The former because we have no control over the paper used and the way it will be printed and bound. The latter because we won’t have to fold 500 copies ourselves.

I went to help on the plinth by taking measurements and writing down where everything would be secured. It took longer than we thought, we had time to drill the holes but not to fix the panels to the structure.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s